Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 28 January 2018

The Monday Piece - Sabo Skirt Lace Up Top

This week's Monday Piece is on Sabo Skirt lace up top! We've been having some seriously hot hot hot days with temperatures reaching 40 degrees Celsius...so it can be tricky wearing much more than a bikini with the intention of keeping cool, so i'm always reaching out for something light and linen to keep me fresh for at least a few minutes when i'm not hiding in the air conditioning! I picked up this lace up sailor style top from Sabo Skirt where i pretty much want to spend all my wages come payday because it has the cutest and most Summer friendly designs everrrrr. I've been mega busy this month with day trips to new places, adventures, and generally being a busy city person in Melbourne which is hectic but awesome!
X

*Sabo Skirt top, here*
*Vintage Levi shorts, similar here*
*Zomp shoes sandals*
*Dior Mitza 2 sunglasses, similar here*
*Alexander Wang mini rockie bag, here*
*Bracelet, gift*
*Necklace, gift*


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I looove your aussie summer style and I'm so jealous of the sun haha!

    T x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig