Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 13 August 2017

The Monday Piece - Fresh Face Beauty Want List

This week's Monday Piece is on Fresh Faced Beauty Want List! I'm always looking for new beauty products to give me that fresh faced, natural glow. I like to keep my beauty regime as simple as possible - i'm definitely a fan of the less is more look and always strive for a clear complexion and bright eyed look. I've been browsing through my top online beauty stores for a few new pieces to give me the look i want as well as ultra luxurious looking packaging that will look mega pretty! The Too Faced Love Lights prismatic highlighter comes in the sweetest heart shaped palette complete with mirror, ideal for touch ups on the go - a little highlighter can go a long way, the product itself comes in three different shades too. I'm always drawn to neutrals whether its lipstick or eye products, the NYX Butter Gloss comes in the chicest nude pink 'Eclair' shade and looks so pretty on all skin tones, plus it's great value so it's definitely a guilt free purchase. If i'm looking to splurge on high end then i usually look to Chanel, Dior and YSL, their packaging is always so sleek, timeless and luxurious, and using their products feels like such a treat. I also adore fun products like the Tony Moly panda moisturiser, the products always smell so good and are full of natural ingredients ideal to give a fresh look, plus their designs are the absolute cutest! Do you have your eye on any latest beauty items?
X
Natural Beauty Lust List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig