Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Saturday 24 June 2017

Vintage Levi Shorts

I picked up these vintage Levi shorts in a boutique in Burleigh a while ago and have worn them heaps since! All the shop sells is vintage Levi shorts and jackets in all different shapes and shades of blue, black and grey so there's always a pair that you'll fall in love with. I've worn them with an oversized Zara shirt and my new nude shoes from Wittner which I totally adore, the suede is buttery soft and the neutral shade can be worn with everything making them ultra versatile. I've been after a pair of round sunnies for a while, thankfully Glasses Shop have seriously come up with the goods with this green/blue mirrored pair which look amazing and are so light and comfortable. Also loving the monogram clutch bag from the ultimate accessory babes at Johnny Loves Rosie - you can choose the colour of the clutch then you get two sets of letters to personalise your clutch with making it unique to you - it comes with a strap too so you can wear it as a shoulder or cross body bag. I'm the Johnny Loves Rosie blogger of the month so head to their website to see my top picks for this Summer, their accessories are always so good and I love that you can get such a selection of different pieces to add that finishing touch to your outfit!
X

*Zara shirt*
*Vintage Levi shorts*
*Wittner shoes*
*c/o Johnny Loves Rosie clutch bag, here*
*c/o Glasses Shop sunglasses, here*
*Necklace, gift*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig