Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 5 March 2017

Fuss Free Fluff

A super quick outfit update today - this piece of fluff has to be one of my best purchases this winter, it's so soft and I literally chuck it on over anything and it looks fab and feels so good to wear. This weekend we did a little retail therapy at Gloucester Quays then spent Saturday evening watching the boxing which I love - today we spent the afternoon in Malvern running errands and meeting my Mum for a coffee which is always a pleasure! This is what I wore for the day, a standard cosy outfit for a chilly rainy day :).
X

*Gilet, Hong Kong, similar here*
*Zara jumper*
*New Look jeans, similar here*
*c/o RoseGal boots*
*Louis Vuitton bag*
*Michael Kors pom pom*
*Necklace, gift*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That gilet is gorgeous! I never have the confidence to wear statement pieces like this but you are really rocking it.
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! What a great piece. It adds so much sophistication to this look.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig