Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Saturday 25 March 2017

Black Summer Want List

Black is 'my' colour, I love it, so when it gets hotter I trawl through the shops hunting for the best black Summer pieces - although not totally practical I love an all black look in Summer and i'm all about grunging up my look to give it a bit more of an edge! Nick and I have moved over to the Gold Coast in Australia so it's hot and humid over here which is a total change from the chilly, wet UK weather - we've only been here since Tuesday so we have tonnes to sort out, I will keep you updated and am posting videos and updates on my Instagram 'heidilikes' and twitter @Heidi_likes so have a peek if you fancy! I've spied out a few pieces below that I would love to get my hands on, the classic Gucci t-shirt is everywhere but I think it's so chic and cool, i'd wear it with some studded shorts and cowboy style boots - I also adore the raffia cowboy hat, it's ideal for shading my face in the sun and is a great fit for my wannabe rock star image! The Topshop lace front jeans look mega sassy and would look awesome with an oversized t-shirt or cropped crochet top, I also love the lace bralette - it looks so lightweight and pretty. What do you have your eye on for the warmer weather?
X
Black Summer Want List

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'd wear all of this! I still can't believe you moved. Looking forward to seeing all your outfit posts and following your journey. :)

    T x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig