Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Saturday 14 January 2017

Smart Winter Staples

A few smart Winter pieces are pretty essential, I keep mine simple but classic as they can last if you invest wisely meaning they can be reworn each Winter. I picked up this simple tailored coat in All Saints in 2015 and still get so excited to wear it when it gets colder, the shape is so flattering and as it's easy to wear I can pair it with pretty much anything and it looks great - I got mine from an outlet so had a bit of a bargain, I think they are usually priced at around £300-£400 so always check their sales and outlet stores if you fancy one for yourself, but I totally think they are worth the investment! These Dune boots I also bought in 2015 and was a little worried how they'd 'wear' over time as they're black suede, which can often look a bit scruffy after a while, but they are still going strong and after having them re-heeled they feel great too. Woolen jumpers are my saviour during Winter, I am always cold and love being toasty and warm, so I need the cosiest, softest fabrics to stop me from turning into a human icicle - I bought this one from All Saints and adore the grey colour and chic V-neck, I also have others from stores like Zara and ASOS as I need a decent supply to see me through! What pieces do you look forward to wearing in Winter?
X

*All Saints coat, similar here, jumper similar here*
*Missguided jeans, similar here*
*Dune boots, here*
*Marc Jacobs bag, here*
*Hong Kong bag charm, necklace*
*Bracelet, gift*



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I got an All Saints coat and I love it, such classics! You look so chic x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic! Loving those boots and that coat is such a classic.

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute babe! I love the coat and the massive pom pom!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig