Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 4 January 2017

New Year New Boots

I'm not really one for new year's resolutions, but I am definitely one for new boots and bringing in the new year with a few materialistic treats...because why not! So of course I've been mooching around and plucking the latest statement shoes and boots out of my favourite online stores - plus there are tonnes of sales on meaning there are bargains to be snapped up making that retail therapy even sweeter. I am still loving velvet styles, my go to store for velvet is always Public Desire as they have a fab choice of colours and styles from burgundy lace up ankle boots to black over the knee booties like this pair i featured recently. I'm also a bit of a sucker for cowboy boots, this pair by Chiara Ferragni are totally nuts and a mega statement, but I love them and think they'd look totally rocking with black skinny jeans and a white shirt - I neeeeed them! The classic ankle boots available everywhere from Topshop to Brantano are my go to shoes for winter, they can be worn with everything and are timeless from season to season - I like a heel as i'm so short and can always do with lengthening my stubby legs, the suede stiletto sock boots look ultra chic and can be worn day to night, it's love! The Louis Vuitton cleated sole beasts are a little out of my price range but I still can't help but covet them, the silver leather and airtex style is pretty sporty but they're fun too and are just oh so sassy! What shoes are you lusting after?
X
New Year New Boots

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. New boots > resolutions every year!! Love the OTK's x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm not really one for new year's resolutions, but I am definitely one for new boots" - my fave quote of yours! ;) Love the red velour ones, OBVS.

    T x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig