Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 19 September 2016

The Monday Piece - Khaki and Black

This week's Monday Piece is on khaki and black! A quick outfit update again from this weekend. I wore this outfit to go out for some drinks with my sister last night - we headed into town for a catch up and gossip which was lots of fun! My mum managed to salvage these jeans after i stained them with olive oil and hummus, so i've been making the most of wearing them, i love the khaki colour as it goes so well with black and white - i wore my classic Alexander McQueen scarf too to keep my neck warm as it's gone oh so slightly chilly - it's all good though as i get to dig out my chunky roll neck jumpers and snug stuff!
X

*Zara cami top, similar here*
*Zara jeans, similar here*
*Alexander Mcqueen scarf, here*
*Missy Empire shoes, here*
*Fred N' Mates belt*
*Necklace, Rome*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looking fierce, Heidi!! Love those shoes. I'm wearing Khaki and black in my style post too. TWINS.

    T x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig