Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 26 September 2016

The Monday Piece - Charlotte Simone Autumn Winter 2016

This week's Monday Piece is on Charlotte Simone Autumn Winter 2016! A mega quick update and post on the pieces at the top of my lust list! I am Charlotte Simone obsessed, i love the whole fluffy vibe and the amazing quality pieces - i'm not a big girly girl at all, and love my muted colours, but this brand makes me want to put on a big pink furry jacket and sing along to The Spice Girls! The jackets are such a statement and are ideal for chilly days wrapped up and worn with some skinny jeans and heeled boots. I've been coveting the classic 'Sass Cap' forever and i just can't get enough of it, i need to get my paws on the black and white version before it goes out of stock again! Plus the handbag charms are adorable and look super soft! I bought the fur hooded scarf last winter and wear it over and over, so i know the pieces are an investment that will keep me looking cute AND warm - bonus! Check out the full collection here!
X
Charlotte Simone Want List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig