Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 12 September 2016

The Monday Piece - Autumn 2016 Luxe List

This week's Monday Piece is on this Autumn 2016 Luxe List! This list is my go to for inspiration this autumn, it's all mega high end and super luxe but the quality and design is so original and of course our local high street stores will follow suit with their own versions, getting on trend, fab autumn pieces at a fraction of these prices. I have always wanted a Burberry cape, i think they are so chic and timeless and it's literally a throw on piece that looks great with any outfit - i was in Bicester village recently and they had them on sale, somehow i managed to resist but they will always be mega coveted! I'm also loving all of the pretty embroidered pieces that are coming through this season - the suede biker jacket with studs and embroidery is just my style and is one of those pieces that would add some sass as well as warmth! Of course i'm always eyeing up luxury knitwear, there's no better feeling than wrapping my neck and body in a cashmere roll neck jumper on a chilly morning, and again they look so classic and are ideal for layering. Tailored trousers are slowly creeping into my life, i'll always love my skinny jeans but the tailored style and tapered leg designs look smart with a laid back edge - add some pointed boots for an extra sharp look. I always finish my look with a fun accessory - whether it's a camel coloured Acne scarf or a statement Gucci bag, i want that 'on trend' piece to add a little extra dimension to my outfit. Autumn is the best season for experimenting with in between season styles and mixing up your look - what are you lusting after for Autumn?
X
Autumn 2016 Luxe List
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig