Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Fragrance Direct Haul

I am always looking for a bargain and get a little bit fuzzy and excited when i find one, especially with my make up and brands so i'm always keeping my eyes peeled for offers and websites where i can save some £££. I had no idea how many fab bargains Fragrance Direct had including discounts off all of  the most coveted fragrance, beauty, hair and skincare brands including exclusive designer brands like Mac, Clinique and Kerastase, as well as all of our favourite high street brands like L'Oreal, NYC and Max Factor. I picked out a few things to try and was spoiled for choice as the website is stuffed full of things i've been eager to get my mitts on - the choice of fragrance, skincare, make up, and other everyday beauty essentials is huge, but thankfully it's all neatly organised on the website making it super easy to fill your basket up with goodies!

I've been using a liquid concealer lately which hasn't been giving me the coverage i like, so i picked this Mac Studio Finish Concealer to use around the eye area and to cover any blemishes or differing skin tone - i've been loving it and it's surprisingly lightweight which is great as i'm always dashing around so really dislike the feel of cakey make up! With a few pounds knocked off compared to the usual price it's definitely worth picking up a pot, it's something i'm already considering repurchasing! I've been applying it with a Brush Works double ended face brush which is an absolutely steal at £1.99, it's ideal for applying my concealer in hard to reach places and the other end doubles up as a great tool to apply highlighter - for the price you really can't go wrong and i've been loving it!

Highlighting and contouring is now a daily 'thing' in lots of our make up regimes, and with purposely built palettes and highlighters it's more accessible than ever before, i've been trying out the W7 bronze palette which is so lush, the one side is a golden bronze with a little shimmer that use to sweep up my cheekbones, then the other side is a champagne coloured shimmer which looks so pretty and gives a mega glow in the highlight parts of my cheeks - it was literally a few pounds which is such a great price, plus Fragrance Direct have a fab selection of other W7 products too! I've been using the Technic liquid highlighter everyday to enhance my summer glow - a little dab in the corners of the eyes, on my cupids bow and the tip of my nose gives a subtle but so pretty glow, it's a great alternative to more expensive brands and at only £1.99 really what is there not to love? It's ace!

I'm already eyeing up some more bargains and think i might treat myself to some of their hair products, it's for sure my new favourite go to place for anything cosmetics/beauty/fragrance related and it's also amazing for picking up gifts! Have you shopped with Fragrance Direct before?
X

*c/o Fragrance Direct*
*Mac Studio Fix concealer, here*
*Brush Works purple and black double ended face brush, here*
*W7 bronze palette, here*
*Technic High Lights complexion highlighter, here*



SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig