Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Zara Jedi Top

I bought this top from Zara on the basis that it reminded me of a Jedi's style - which i love so much, they always look amazing with their beautiful draping and wrapping, so very Rick Owens. This top can be worn front to back and vice versa and is made of an ultra light weight knit, and at just over £20 i think it's a great find! Worn with my trusty skinnies that are a bit tight but hey, and my beloved if a little battered Rebecca Minkoff bag - ALSO in total love with these Taco suede sandals from ASOS, they remind me of similar Toga Pulla designs but these have a much more friendly price tag, they come in brown suede too if you like your neutrals! X

*Zara top, here*
*Topshop jeans, here*
*ASOS necklace, shoes, here*
*Rebecca Minkoff bag*
*Saint Laurent sunglasses*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awesome outfit and I adore those sandals!! :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. But can we talk about those sandals together with your blue nail polish! love this look! www.cherryjamstreet.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig