Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 27 June 2016

The Monday Piece - Topshop Striped Summer Dress

This week's Monday Piece is on this Topshop striped Summer dress! As you may know i'm a sucker for jeans and trousers, but when i saw this pretty dress on Topshop.com i had to have it - I love the length as it's totally different to my usual styles, ideally i'd need it in a petite but that wasn't an option so took the risk when ordering but i think it fits great! The wrap style isn't completely 'closed' so there's room in the front for moving legs which means the split come up quite high but as it's longer than mid length i think you can get away with it. I'm always in between sizes so bought a 10 but i'd say it comes up a little big so order your normal size or if your in between like me then go down a size for a more fitted look around the bust, back and waist. I treated myself to a new pom pom charm from Harvey Nichols which matches up quite well so i've clipped it on to my tiny Louis for a bit of fun! Let me know what you think :).
X

*Topshop dress, here*
*ASOS Taco sandals*
*c/o Pretavoir Dior sunglasses, here*
*Louis Vuitton bag*
*Michael Kors pom pom bag charm*
*Necklace, Rome*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig