Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 19 October 2015

The Monday Piece - Topshop Sock Boots

This week's Monday Piece is on Topshop sock boots! I've been after a pair of leather booties for ages but couldn't find the right pair for me, until i popped into Topshop and saw these - sock boots are fairly popular this season, whether they're leather or patent they seem to be popping up everywhere on the high street due to fashion houses like Dior promulgating the style! I've kept my look simple with skinny jeans and a shirt from River Island!
X

*River Island shirt, here*
*Miss Selfridge jeans*
*Topshop sock boots, here*
*Necklace, Rome*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love how slim fitting they are and that blouse is cuuuute too! T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripy top! cute boots too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this shirt too and am obsessed with it! Looks lovely on you as well :) xx

    ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig