Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 15 September 2014

The Monday Piece - Ilumi

This week's Monday Piece is on ilumi gluten free food! I was sent some of the Chinese takeaway range to try, and thought I'd give it a go as I'm always looking for different food suitable for coeliacs. It's all mega convenient too as you put it in the microwave for 2 minutes or less and it's cooked - ideal for people like me who struggle with even basic meal prep! The Kha Ghai Soup was one of my favourite dishes, the texture was smooth and the chicken is so tasty, I found it filled me up too which is always a good thing. The package also included beef in black bean sauce, pork and rice choices - so there was lots to try, all of which I really enjoyed! I'd never tried gluten free beer but loved the light feel to it and it was just right with the Chinese food. It's so tricky trying to find versatile, easy to cook, yummy gluten free food, so I'd definitely recommend ilumi. There are lots of other ranges and choices, and as well as being gluten free, they're also nut free and milk free. Plus the meals are healthy and full of natural, fresh ingredients. So tasty!

*c/o Ilumi gluten free food, here*

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. These look so convenient!!! Nightmare trying to find gluten free food that's quick and easy to prepare when you haven't got time or don't want to cook!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so lovely!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig