Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Friday 4 July 2014

Front Row Shop Striped Trousers

These trousers from Front Row Shop remind me of Neopolitan ice cream! I don't usually opt for a tailored, flared cut so thought i'd give these a try. The nude colour is understated and quite 'classy' i think, so i've kept it simple with strappy heels and a t-shirt. The front panel is nude, the back panel black and then either side has a thick white stripe down each leg which elongates legs even as short as mine. Size wise i'd say Front Row Shop are similar to Zara, i got a Medium and they're just right! I've not seen a pair like this anywhere else but they remind me of Max Mara, which is always a good thing!
At the weekend i went out with my bestest cheerleading girls from uni, we had such an awesome time and it was just so exciting to all be reunited. We went out in Stoke which was actually lots of fun, i'd not been before but will definitely be going back as everyone was mega friendly and it was such a funny night! I hope you like my outfit :).
X

*The Kooples t-shirt*
*c/o Front Row Shop trousers, here*
*c/o Spoiled Brat necklace*
*c/o Hengelo Tokyo Jane bracelet, here*
*Primark shoes*
*Bracelet, gift*

 
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love these trousers! x


    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, I love these trousers so much!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trousers are incredible, love it! The price of them is also nice ;) chic outfit

    X http://winwonderland.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig