Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 21 April 2014

The Monday Piece - Gilly Hicks

This week's Monday Piece is on Gilly Hicks - one of my current favourite place to get cute, everyday undies! I'd not heard of the shop before but my boyfriend took me in whilst we were shopping in Cardiff a little while ago and i've been a bit addicted ever since! They're part of the Abercrombie group which is usually a little preppy for me but I instantly fell in love with the cute, feminine underwear and loungewear in Gilly Hicks. They're shutting all of their high street shops, which is sad, but they have an awesome website so it's all good!  The site is based in the States, but all shipping fees include customs so you don't have to worry about that (I've recently ordered three times and not had any customs charges). I'm a big fan of the pretend bra, especially in summer, as bralettes are so comfy and look great under draped vests and cami tops, so I've taken a few snaps of some I've recently ordered! I also ordered lots of their undies and lounge clothes too as it's all really well made and looks fab - it can be fairly pricey but they often have discount codes and special offers so do check those out if you're thinking of ordering!
X

*Gilly Hicks bralettes, here*


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the green bralette, it's so pretty and such a lovely summery colour!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green bralette is super pretty :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness these look so comfy. I absolutely hate underwired bras so I must check these out x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig