Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Saturday 8 February 2014

What I Wore Today - Asos navy knitted jumper

This jumper has been one of my favourite pieces this Winter, i love how chunky it is, plus the bell bottom sleeves are extra long and oversized! Also navy knitwear makes a nice change from all the black I usually wear. I've had a mega busy week, and leave to go to Barcelona tomorrow morning so I've got a pile of packing to do! We've only got hand luggage which is forcing me to be picky with what I take, not ideal as I'm not one for travelling light. I've got some stuff scheduled for when I'm away, so keep an eye out for that :).
X

*ASOS jumper, here*
*c/o Minusey jeans*
*Topshop boots, here*
*c/o Jana Reinhardt jewellery necklace, here*
*c/o Jasper Jewellery snake bracelet, here*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the snake bracelet, so nice! The jumper looks super cosy, and I love the patterns on your jeans.

    missisgoode.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are so cute. You definitely styled them so well. I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of a men's sweater, absolutely gorgeous! Those pants are pretty cool too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool sleeves. Have a great holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! The jeans are amazing!

    www.myfashionlogbook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig