Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 28 April 2013

What I wore today - Choies Bart Simpson shorts

The cartoon obsession continues with these incredible shorts from Choies! I love my Bart Simpson jumper (post here) so very much, so of course i've taken it one step further...I  absolutely love them, so kitsch and quirky, they make a nice change to plain shorts too! I almost wore the two together but thought it might be a bit over the top, ha! Also they are a right bargain at around £15.00 available here. Yesterday I went to Bicester Village in Oxfordshire, one of my favourite shopping places ever, they have such an amazing selection of shops and the staff are lovely and friendly so I recommend it, i'll show you what I bought soon. Sometimes it's important to treat yourself, next on my wishlist are some pretty diamond earrings or something similar...anything sparkly and i'm instantly attracted to it!
Have a great Sunday, do let me know if you like the shorts :)
X

Ps. it's definitely not warm enough for shorts yet.

*c/o Choies Bart Simpson denim shorts, here*
*Zara space t-shirt*
*c/o Bank spiked lita boots, here*
*Topshop necklace*
*Bracelet, gift*

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. lovely outfit, love the shoes and shorts!x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are so cute! I love your new hair colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts you deserve to treat yourself :) i agree about the weather in word a skirt yesterday and thought my knees where going to fall off
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shorts, they're completely awesome! And I love your shoes too!

    Your blog is so nice, followed you on Bloglovin' and GFC and I hoped you could take a look at my blog too if you have time? (I'm new to Blogspot)

    Have a nice week!

    xoxo from Zurich,
    Lory

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh those shorts are so cute! :)

    thelittleantlers
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! love the print! <3

    XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look, so cute!



    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has got to be the best outfit ever, I love your shorts ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, those shorts are awesome haha! Love.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shorts are so cool! Matching names aha. :) ♡


    http://thebritishteen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg!! I need those shorts!

    X

    Http://saharalou.boogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig