Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 30 December 2012

What I wore today - Zara duvet coat

It is so cold and wet it's only appropriate to wear a super warm coat at the moment - I know these duvet style coats aren't everyone's cup of tea but I love them and I'd wanted one for ages so was made up when I found this one in Zara on boxing day. It's got goose feathers inside so literally feels like a warm blanket around me when I put it on, the colour is kind of a champagne and as I wear a lot of grey and neutral colours I thought this colour woud be better as opposed to black. I spent the day with my sister yesterday in Malvern, going for lunch and then some drinks, but other than that ive spent mst my time at home watching Lord of the Rings and filling up on tasty holiday food! I'm off out for the day now and am already running late so better dash, hope you've had a great weekend :)
X

*Zara duvet goose down coat, leggings, tunic*
*Internacionale faux lita boots*
*Miss Selfridge necklace*











SHARE:

16 comments

  1. nice! i like the shoes alot ! happy 2013 by the way!!!!!

    http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it and the boots (very cool, I want!) Have a fabulous day. It is cold and wet in good old Huddersfield too, I feel the need for outerwear just like this. You have it spot on!

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coat!! Can't go wrong with Zara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat looks so warm and cosy! I could do with one like that xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coat looks great!

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally love these style of coats they are great and PRACTICAL. I snuggle up in mine in lectures on cold days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great! amazing tunic :) M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great top darling! I love down coats - they are so warm! You're right, they are exactly like wearing blankets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That coat the coat, also how amazing are your shoes!!

    Em

    x

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow. A duvet coat!!?! Sounds so perfect. Jealous!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely coat! looks great on you! :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing as always :)!!! <3
    Happy 2013!! X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig