Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 14 October 2012

What I wore today - Lavish Alice crosses tunic

Hope you've had a good weekend, I can't believe it's Sunday night already, weekends go far too quickly! Friday night me and my boyfriend popped over to Malvern to see my family for a bit which was fun, my sister and mum always crack me up so much - my mum was showing off her new Vera Wang pj's, she's so cute! Then Saturday we went to a farm park in Herefordshire where we went on a tractor ride and fed the animals, it was really good fun although a little chilly. Today we went into town, met my sister and did a little shopping and lunch though not much in the shops really appealed to me - I've been doing way more Internet shopping recently, I find it so much easier and there's way more choice too. The outfit I have on is quite similar to what I wore at The Look Show, i thought id keep it simple today with black and white. I adore this Lavish Alice tunic and think its really versatile - I wrapped up in a scarf and leggings to keep warm though, in not sure if I'm brave enough to wear it on its own! Im just chilling tonight catching up on some TV and munching on some yummy food, what did you get up to this weekend?
X

*Lavish Alice crosses tunic, here*
*American Apparel leggings, here*
*Zara chunky back scarf, £9.99*
*Tophop suede wedge boots*

SHARE:

28 comments

  1. Love those shoes!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, you look soo good!
    paolasophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely outfit, and i love the boots!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tunic looks as if it was made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the print on the dress:)!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your boots!
    http://www.sislovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with that tunic. So beautiful.

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,Heidi) thank you for stopping by my blog, glad to meet you:) Your blog is awesome, you are so cute! What do you say about following each other? i'm following you right now, hope you will do same:)
    have a great time!

    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That tunic is just amazing!! <3

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like that Lavish Alice tunic, I love crosses!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. hola guapa!! espectacular vestido y estupendo look! besos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this dress! you look great xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tunic! Lavish Alice have some lovely things in at the moment don't they :)
    Rachelle x
    inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow that tunic is amazing & I love how you've styled it! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE all of your oufits. Would love to get into your wardrobe!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. weekends always go super fast!! i wish they were longer!!! i love your outfit as well :D

    i have also posted my very first youtube video! have a look at it and let me know your thoughts on my blog :D
    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely mix and pics darling :)



    With love, Mia

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your personal style and you are so beautiful!

    x Marianne
    pictreme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your tunic! Thank you for stopping by my blog - I am definitely now following yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhh, this tunic is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is amazing - LOVE the hem, and monochrome colour pallet

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig