Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Saturday 8 September 2012

What I wore today - republic bird print jeans

Happy weekend everyone, hope you've had a good one so far. I went out last night with my mum and sister and a whole bunch of random people, it was rather funny and odd but so much fun, though the food and staff were truly awful. Today's been pretty chilled out, I had a big lie in and watched some tv before toddling off into town - it was hot hot hot so just wore some jeans, a vest and some flip flops as eventually we had to do the dreaded ASDA shop after going round the high street so wanted to be comfortable. In town i picked up some awesome neon nail polishes which I can't wait to try out, but other than that nothing really took my fancy - im trying to be fussy as i buy so much that i barely end up wearing, maybe next time. I've got my biopsy tomorrow to confirm the Coeliac diagnosis, I'm a bit apprehensive but I'm glad to be getting it out the way, it's going to be a struggle not eating my favourite foods like curry and bacon as I'm so greedy and a major foodie but I'm sure I'll get used to it (and let's face it, it's not the end of the world!).
Shock horror I've got my hair down today, not screwed up on top of my head like a pineapple, haha. It could probably do with a tidy up and I'm thinking of getting it dyed dark brown again instead of ombreyed. Right then I'm off to read VOGUE, have a good night whatever you get up to.
X

*Zara grey racer back top £5.99 sale, similar here*
*Republic bird printed jeans £28.00, similar here*
*H&M star necklace, £3.99*
*Primark sandals, £2.50*

SHARE:

32 comments

  1. Ah I love your positive attitude towards Coeliac disease. I'd be such a moaner about it! Those jeans are so so pretty xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bird print on jeans, shirts, dresses, it is timeless and so chic.
    Great look. :)

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab!

    CHECK OUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY, IF YOU LIKE.

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pants!:)
    paolasophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nearly bought a pair like this today,so cute! Love yr hair too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to steal those adorable pants...seriously, I love them! :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the printed jeans:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair is gorgeous! love the jeans :D x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! :)

    Your jeans are so cute, and I love the print!

    X Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely jeans and good luck with the doctors :)

    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's so amaaaaaaaazing! + new follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. those polka dot pants are amazing- LOVE your style

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm obsessed with your blog! Just found it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your jeans are so cute! I really like your hair down like this.

    www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh those pants are gorgeous!!

    Love your blog, following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfit, those pants are really pretty!I also really like your ombre hair, it suits you! Pretty blog - i followed! :-)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your outfit, the pants are great :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute outfit :) I love your hair too! I wish mine was that long! Good luck for your biopsy today <3

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  19. those printed jeans are so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love love your outfit! Super elegant but casual! ^^ What do you think if we followed eachother? Big kiss

    ReplyDelete
  21. i loooove those pants! anything patterned is right up my alley

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool print! Thanks also for your comment on my blog. I am now following yours on Bloglovin :)


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh i love your pants! so cute <3

    lisshandratanata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm in love with your pants! Love this oufit!
    Thanks for your lovely comment on our blog!
    if you want to follow our blog we reciprocate! Kiss kiss from Italy:)

    http://todayilook.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats for your award sweety! Love the pants, they are great! I am your New follower! Big kiss, Maira

    www.myselffashionshow.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the jeans, they look awesome!

    Charlotte xx
    http://charlotteannowst.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jeans are lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cool trousers!!! Bit different but I would love to try something similar for guys!

    Now following you on GFC connect btw... Can't seem to get enough of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig