Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 16 July 2012

The Monday Piece - TOPSHOP

This weeks Monday Piece is on huge fashion retailer TOPSHOP.
Topshop is one of my all time favourite shops, it always delivers in the fashion world with its quirky pieces that always catch the eye of fashionistas, and simple basics that us girls wear again and again. Founded in 1964 Topshop was part of a department store in Sheffield, shortly after its first stand alone store was opened in 1974 and from then on has conquered the fashion scene worldwide.
The UK flagship store is located in Oxford Circus, London and features all the Topshop lines, a hairdresser, nail bar, cafe and tailoring service across five floors - its every girls dream. Not just for us girls though, TOPMAN is equally as popular and fashion forward. The chain has stores throughout the whole of the UK, as well as throughout Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
The brand has featured many collaborations during recent years, such as Kate Moss and Mary Kantrantzou collections that have been hugely popular with consumers as well as celebrities. Topshop Boutique, and Unique add a touch of luxury and exclusivity to the brand too - available at a slightly more expensive price with limited items. Celebrities also love Topshop, mega fans include Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Alba, Kate Moss and Olivia Palermo; some of whom are pictured below wearing the brand.

I adore topshop, I can always rely on finding something different, pretty and good quality, pictured below is my current wishlist featuring make up and a stunning mint blue satchel - all items are available to buy online now! I have also fallen in love with the entire outfit of picture 2, featured at London A/W 2012 fashion week.

Are you a fan of Topshop?
What's your favourite piece from the new collection?
X

All pictures from google and the topshop website.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Oh such a cool post. I love posts like these!!! Topshop is such a fab store
    popcornandpersephone.blogspot.com
    Ally xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh topshop is amazing. great post!! :D
    xx

    ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topshop is definitely one of the best shops with amazing collections *_*
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I've followed you ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a BIG fan of all the tops that show my shoulder!!! Definitely checking out TOPSHOP site:)...

    Cheers;)

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, I love topshop:)!

    SO many of my favourites on here, summerbody, colour tattoos and dream fresh BB!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Topshop, I always ending spending too much in there lol. Got some great picks there especially the satchel :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so in love with the A/W Topshop Unique show! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. shorts and bag looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love TOPSHOP!

    http://beelineclothings.blogspot.com
    http://thewritingsofaghanaiangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for visit my blog! You have a really great blog!! i love topshop!

    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love Topshop, definitely my favourite store on the high street, I just wish that I was rich enough to buy it all! Or I wish that Sir Phillip Greene was my dad! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love those pieces!

    Arra
    THE VINTAGE SET GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com/2012/07/interview-with-charlotte-russell-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. topshop never seems to be bad ! lovee it :D

    www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. TOPSHOP is really astonished online store for me, thanks for sharing the updates. Now I’m forwarding it to my sister, I sure she will be shocked to see it.

    80s Fancy Dress Costumes

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig